Thursday, August 1, 2013

How no shows hurt private practice doctors

I’ve had two jobs since I completed a fellowship is gastroenterology over 20 years ago. For the first decade, I was a salaried physician. Afterwards, I promoted myself to private practice. Each model has its advantages and drawbacks, but for me the private practice model wins out. The climate in Cleveland is extremely inhospitable to private practice, because of two mega-medical institutions that incinerate private practices as their boiling lava flows across the region. So far, our practice is still viable, but the prospects for its long term health and welfare are questionable.


Continue reading …


Your patients are rating you online: How to respond. Manage your online reputation: A social media guide. Find out how.








KevinMD.com



How no shows hurt private practice doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment